As the Association of Tax Advisers of Montenegro was founded, Sladjana Raickovic was elected president
The goals of the Association of Tax Advisers of Montenegro are:
- Contribution to the improvement of the status of tax consulting activities
- Start an initiative to adopt law amendments and other regulations in the field of taxes and tax system
- Encouraging technology development and knowledge transfer in the field of tax consulting
- Providing professional and legal assistance to members
- Start an initiative to adopt amendments to laws and other regulations related to the provision of tax consulting services on the market
To achieve these goals, the Association cooperates with other associations and institutions in Montenegro as well as with associations of tax advisors abroad and international organizations that associate tax advisors, universities, and other professional and scientific institutions in the country and abroad, state bodies and organizations.
Association of Tax Advisers of Montenegrothis became a member of the Association of Tax Advisers of Southeast Europe, which was founded during the 5th International Congress of Tax Advisers, at the initiative of Ivan Simic, president of the Association of Tax Advisers of Serbia. The goal is to connect the regions, exchange information more easily, which will have the ultimate effect of improving both regional regulations and practices. Sladjana Raickovic, as the president of the Association of Tax Advisers of Montenegro, also participated as one of the exhibitors, on the topic “Tax system in Montenegro”.